Class A CDL Driver Needed / OFF Weekends / Flatbed Covered Wagon - Chattanooga, TN
SOUTHEAST REGIONAL FLATBED CDL CLASS A DRIVERS NEEDED - OFF WEEKENDS!
CALL FOR APRIL FOR INFORMATION (888) 765-8944
IKE Transportation, Inc., a regional short haul flatbed company in Murfreesboro TN, is looking to add safe, qualified, and courteous CLASS A CDL drivers to our operation. Flatbed experience is preferred but not required due to our extensive load securement training program. Drivers must be 23 years old with 1 year verifiable OTR driving experience with a trucking school certificate or 18 months verifiable experience without trucking school.
IKE Transportation, Inc. is a 100% Employee Owned company known for offering excellent service to our customers and solid employment opportunities for our drivers after over 20 years in the marketplace. Our current drivers enjoy an average tenure of 7 years and our turn over rates are well below the national average.
At Ike we offer:
• OFF EVERY WEEKEND - Not just your 34 hour restart
• COMPETITIVE PAY WITH EARNING POTENTIAL IN EXCESS OF $55K
• PER DIEM
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - FREE RETIREMENT PLAN
• BREAKDOWN PAY FOR ENTIRE PERIOD
• DETENTION PAY AFTER 1ST HOUR AT ANY STOP
• TARP PAY $25 PER LOAD
• BACK HAUL PAY $25
• PAID VACATION
• 8 PAID HOLIDAYS
• REFERRAL BONUS
• PAID TRAINING
• PAID ORIENTATION
• WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT
• BCBS MEDICAL, EYE AND DENTAL INSURANCE
• LIFE, LONG AND SHORT TERM DISABILITY
• 401K PLAN W/10% MATCH
• WELL MAINTAINED NEWER MODEL EQUIPMENT
• 100% SIDE KITS AND CONESTOGA KITS
Click here to apply now: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/iketrans?r=craigslist
Start right away! If you have been looking for a home where you can enjoy more home time and a small company atmosphere, IKE is the place for you!
Please contact April at 888-843-0553 if you have questions or go to /jobs to get started with the application.
Minimum Requirements to Apply:
- 1 Year Recent, Verifiable CDL Class A Truck Driving Experience (with a trucking school certificate) or 18 Months Experience without a trucking school certificate
- Flatbed Truck Driving Experience Preferred But NOT REQUIRED
- 23 Years Old
- Current, Valid CDL Class A
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Good Truck Driving Record
- Stable work history